(1) ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS.
The services that Hosted VoIPS ("Adore Infotech Pvt. Ltd.") provides to you are subject to the following Terms & Condition of Hosted VoIPS reserves the right to update the Terms & Condition at any time without notice to you. The most current version of the T&C can be reviewed by clicking on the "T&C" hypertext link located at the bottom of our Web pages.
(2) DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its network of Web properties, Hosted VoIPS provides you with access to a variety of resources, including download areas and product information (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the T&C.
(3) PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and commercial use. You may not modify any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
(4) PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
See the Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
(5) NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the license agreement accompanying such software.
(6 ) NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
In no event shall Hosted VoIPS and / or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damanges whatseover resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the services.
(7) MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Hosted VoIPS immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Hosted VoIPS will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Hosted VoIPS or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
(8) SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
All Accounts are activated within 24 to 48 hours once payment is verified. Login details for any service will be sent on your email. You can also read all emails we have sent to you, in your client area. Since we don't offer any physical products, we don't need to ship/courier any items to client's address. We offer Hosting Services and its login details are sent on client's email which may be deemed as proof of activation of client's services. Date of Activation of service will be the initial date of start of validity of services.
(9) REFUND AND CANCELLATION
We will try our level best to offer quality services that matches for our clients. Hosted VoIPS services can be cancelled at anytime but must be done by the customer using the client area. After cancellation, Hosted VoIPS services will continue until the expiry of the plan of the 30 day billing period. Part month refunds are not given. No refunds will be given on cancellation for hosting service, or any of our monthly services.
(10) NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Hosted VoIPS server, or the network(s) connected to any Hosted VoIPS server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Hosted VoIPS server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
(11) USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain email services, chat areas, web pages and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Hosted VoIPS has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Hosted VoIPS reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Hosted VoIPS reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Hosted VoIPS reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Hosted VoIPS deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Hosted VoIPS's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. Hosted VoIPS does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Hosted VoIPS specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Hosted VoIPS spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Hosted VoIPS.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
(12) UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
Hosted VoIPS or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original cretaive artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Hosted VoIPS products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Hosted VoIPS. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Hosted VoIPS or anyone at Hosted VoIPS. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that Hosted VoIPS makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be trated as confidential or proprietary.
(13) Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
Hosted VoIPS, the Services and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NewDelhi, India.